The pics thread

Enough.

Tangent: I just got my Demilich shirt today, and damn is it fucking awesome.
ts1.png

It took 4.5 years, but having Antti personally send it to me made it all better.

No, we're not basically Americans. Don't make shit up.

My bad. It's just that when I meet Canadians from BC or Ontario, I can't tell if they are American or Canadian. BC Canadians are particularly tricky because they blend in perfectly with California Asian-Americans. Ontario ones, well I can tell when they are required to say "about."

Albertans are redneck hosers, so I was wrong to lump them in.

No, I ordered my shirt during the 2006 tour, and apparently the American agency just straight up took my money. Antti found my remark about never buying Demilich merch ever again and just gave me one.

A swell guy I must say.

My bad. It's just that when I meet Canadians from BC or Ontario, I can't tell if they are American or Canadian. BC Canadians are particularly tricky because they blend in perfectly with California Asian-Americans. Ontario ones, well I can tell when they are required to say "about."

Albertans are redneck hosers, so I was wrong to lump them in.

Redneck hoser indeed. Least I don't have an Asian penis.

It's even smaller.

No, I ordered my shirt during the 2006 tour, and apparently the American agency just straight up took my money. Antti found my remark about never buying Demilich merch ever again and just gave me one.

A swell guy I must say.

That's wicked. I ordered some stuff off of Rockabilia two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. I need to make some calls tomorrow. I want my Incantation shirt.

Oh shit are you from Alberta? My bad. I'm basing my sweeping statements on just a few people I've met from there. The most memorable one hates Jews, has a lot of back hair, and refuses to sleep with any woman who isn't East Asian.

The second pic is work-filtered, what is it?

Is that really what a typical American girl looks like these days? Is it bad that I saw that and thought "hmm is that fat for America?"

Canadian Girls don't know how to dress AT ALL, but I will say; Vancouver is getting better. Overall I actually find them quite good looking...? Maybe Im just so use to complete ugliness that I cant even differentiate anymore.

But you're friends with [girl we both know on FB] and she is a budding designer with an eating disorder who is really attractive!

Is the mild and generally comical anti Canadian sentiment expressed in American tv series and films due to the fact that Canada was still British until relatively recently?