The pics thread

Quebecois are French and the rest of Canada are basically Americans, hence the differences in size.

Thanks WAIF. I'm waiting for someone to make a "YOU SHOULD LOVE YOURSELF" formal complaint against Krig for posting about his bike rides and hard-earned candy bars but it will never happen because he's a dude.

I'm not sure if thrash kids are more or less insufferable than overly-enlightened black metalheads.

The Rainbow eh? They still have those mirrors in the bathroom for lines of coke? Why am I asking, of course they do. You're bound to run into Lemmy or Alice in Chains if you frequent the place.

Haha I sat in a booth the whole time, but I heard about that. I can't really frequent the place since I'm 19, I just got lucky.

Oh and speaking of intelligent metalheads, the drummer from Dona eis Requiem, which is a funeral-y doom/death band, graduated from UCR last year, but I guess you didn't/don't know him.

Adding a "u" doesn't compensate for North American pronunciation of the English language. I do envy those Canucks their working holiday visas.

Why is Krampus's moderate concern about her weight so fucking intolerable? Especially considering no one complains about JAGE's ceaseless crying virgin posts (no offense dude, they don't bother me).

I completely agree that it is a good thing to be concerned about being fit, or even obsessing about it if that's what it takes. That's your business, not mine. THEREFORE, because it's not my business, I don't want to hear about it all the fucking time. OK? And I don't think that warrants putting someone on ignore who has plenty of good things to say on other subjects.

Thanks WAIF. I'm waiting for someone to make a "YOU SHOULD LOVE YOURSELF" formal complaint against Krig for posting about his bike rides and hard-earned candy bars but it will never happen because he's a dude.
ha!
I dont do that very often. And you are in much much better shape than I.
So far I've lost around 18 or so.
That's good and all, but I want it to go faster.
Im still eating too much. Not exercising enough.

Why is Krampus's moderate concern about her weight so fucking intolerable? Especially considering no one complains about JAGE's ceaseless crying virgin posts (no offense dude, they don't bother me).

I think JAGE's posts are hilarious because all I can think of when he talks about stuff are his huge my pals lips

Quebecois are French and the rest of Canada are basically Americans, hence the differences in size.

I'm not sure if thrash kids are more or less insufferable than overly-enlightened black metalheads.

No, we're not basically Americans. Don't make shit up.

I haven't met any really elitist black metalheads either, usually the ones I've met have a limited knowledge of really good bands (that also happen to be obscure). The ones I know are unbearable death metalheads who are just so into shit production that they must TRASH every other fucking thing that isn't from either the early 80's or early 90's. It's really fucking annoying.

What's even more annoying is that since a special someone from Exhumed joined their band, they've been getting shows left and right. They weren't that great of a band, but the name recognition (and work he's done on riffs) from that member alone has gotten them a stage at the next upcoming MDF.

No, not Repulsion. I'm not going to name the band just because I don't want to deal with the fucking drama fest that would arise if they found my comments about them. I know they scour the internet for comments about the band and I really don't feel like being at the end of that bullshit type of witchhunt.