The pics thread

Getting your girlfriend to sew on your patches is definitely lame and unmetal. Learn to sew them on yourself, and if you get poked, just tell people you were wounded in battle.

These are a real man's glasses:

30662_119732348054862_100000542914834_189642_7125229_n.jpg

I always considered metal to be on the very border with homosexuality. I will make a graph or something.

Why is Krampus's moderate concern about her weight so fucking intolerable? Especially considering no one complains about JAGE's ceaseless crying virgin posts (no offense dude, they don't bother me).

I noticed that. I don't think I've ever seen a skinny Canadian woman. And the rest of the world thinks our women are fat, ha!
Come to Montreal. It's hard to find a fatty.

wait, it's optional?
Not as far as I'm concerned.

The Toronto cheerleaders were all in shape. Ours were all fat or pregnant.

Yeah they definitely had the better bodies, but the faces on the Eskimos we're hotter IMO... but who am I kidding and who cares if they had a little extra pounds...They we're all fucking gorgeous :p

Come to Montreal. It's hard to find a fatty.

A-fucking-greed, and most of them are loose as fuck haha

Systematic, is that a fake beard? Looks like fake to me.

It's real lol...It looks fake cause it's super dry (If that makes any sense).

Montreal also has a really shitty hockey team. Habs suck.

Hey now...But this year I don't know lol...I don't really know what to expect really...they could suck ass big time or they could be one of the best teams. It's too hard to tell right now. Once the real team hits the ice we shall see.

Quit hanging out with the thrash kids then.

I don't know anyone that listens to thrash.

The Rainbow eh? They still have those mirrors in the bathroom for lines of coke? Why am I asking, of course they do. You're bound to run into Lemmy or Alice in Chains if you frequent the place.