The pics thread

If any of you guys are curious what I do is take my hands, spread my ass cheeks apart, and let the water run down.

I take my bar of soap, and then rub it down my crack, around the balls, then back up the crack. Repeat. I don't really intend to clean the balls quite at that point, I just find the motion pleasing.

Then I do a good ball-wash afterwards for good measure.

This is a metal forum?
we're hardcore here, baby.

Manowar4.jpg

Ever wash your anus/genitals with a washcloth or loofah and then stupidly go to your face with it? Ever do that and get the smell of ass absorbed into your facial hair for like a fucking week? Don't you hate that?

Oh wtf'ing christ-shits :lol:

Don't you hate it when you pull hair out of your ass in the shower and realize it is still attached to your head? Man I hate that. Then when you try to put a hiar tie in you end up touching the tips and then you just have poo hands.

Oh wtf'ing christ-shits :lol:

Don't you hate it when you pull hair out of your ass in the shower and realize it is still attached to your head? Man I hate that. Then when you try to put a hiar tie in you end up touching the tips and then you just have poo hands.

I also hate it when you do a piss and see an unattached stray pube on your dick so you go to pick up the pube but little do you know it's actually a head hair that somehow became entangled in your foreskin and lifting it up pulls your dick up like a puppet on a string and you end up pissing all over your leg.

I wash my asshole and vag and my face with the same bar of soap and MP also washes his asshole and balls and face with that bar of soap.