The pics thread

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my collection. I only got to my records for now. I included most of the albums I've already taken pictures of before as well because I like these pictures more, and they're not all annoyingly individual.

US Metal: Heir Apparent, Griffin, Oliver Magnum, Savage Grace, Hexx, Attacker

100_1075.jpg

US Metal part deux: Whiplash, Stygian Shore, Sanctuary, Metallica, Megadeth, Metal Church, Liege Lord, Overkill, Laaz Rockit

100_1076.jpg

Random Heavy and Thrash: Satan Jokers, H-Bomb, Helloween, Dissection (Can), Sacrifice, Mekong Delta, Ostrogoth, Xyster

100_1077.jpg

Possessed - Beyond The Gates Gatefold:

100_1079.jpg

100_1081.jpg

Blasphemy - Fallen Angel Of Doom... Gatefold:

100_1082.jpg

100_1083.jpg

Nuclear War Now! Die Hards: Goatlord, Kat, Xibalba, Witches Hammer, Tudor, Resuscitator, Heathen Hoof, Sarcasm, Ares Kingdom:

100_1084.jpg

Running Wild, The Gates Of Slumber, Celtic Frost, Nasty Savage, Satan, Tyrant (UK), Stormqueen, Solstice:

100_1085.jpg

Pagan Altar, The Puritan, King Diamond, Sorcerer, Tokyo Blade, Iron Maiden:

100_1086.jpg

Rush and Jethro Tull:

100_1087.jpg

ELP, Deep Purple, Yes, Black Goat, Sempiternal Deathreign:

100_1088.jpg

Judas Priest, Abysmal Grief, Arghoslent, Drudkh, The Lamp Of Thoth:

100_1089.jpg

7" records: includes Dead End, Toxic Holocaust, Reverend Bizarre, Thou Art Lord, Zemial, Lethal, Corrupt, Necrovation, Tribulation, Church Bizarre, Arpyian Horde, others:

100_1090.jpg

I notice that I managed to leave out Exodus - Bonded By Blood...I also intended to take a picture of my patches as well, but that also slipped my mind.

Well I know I must have spent upwards of around maybe $15,000 by now over the years, so I'm hoping at least around that.

one of my first posts here was a photoshopped version of this
270907183_da0062e9d7.jpg

i drew corpse paint in it and had some sort of caption. it was hosted on mp3.com, so its long gone now. what a shame
~gR~

Nec's collection reminded me that there's so much good stuff that I'm lacking.
Gonna get somke Rush next time. I've never gotten around to buying anything by them.

Are those the ones you're recommending he buy or pointing out the ones in my picture? :p

Anyway, it turns out I did take the picture with the Exodus LP, but I forgot to upload it, so here it is uploaded now:

100_1078.jpg

Protector, Exodus, Destruction, Holy Moses, Tankard, Hexenhaus

I'll try to get to some CDs this weekend.

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my collection. I only got to my records for now. I included most of the albums I've already taken pictures of before as well because I like these pictures more, and they're not all annoyingly individual.

*insert lots of pretty records*

Your kids are going to have an absolute field day going through all your stuff someday. :p