The pics thread

Turkey has hot girls. Like god damn. I'd go a few days without toilet paper to visit a place with girls like that.

OH GOD

Don't even get me started on Lebanese...they breed like fucking rabbits in the area of Michigan I work in and are exclusively dumb whores and arrogant assholes.

Admittedly, when I was in the UAE, I found over there they're actually really good and quite open-minded. Islam in the UAE is quite progressive and peaceful too. Same goes for Indonesian Muslims (although they can be harsh with their laws of course). You get to see the better side of it (which unfortunately, is difficult to find overall).

Over here in Australia they're surpreme fucking idiots who need to be booted the fuck out. Their religion and culture is structured in a such a way that they will never integrate with the West, it opposes democracy and sexual equality too strongly. There is no concept of tolerance or compromise in Islamic culture. They will always seek to have Western governments "respect" their ways more than what so many other religions and cultures ask for in the West, and it's definitely Muslims of general Arabic backgrounds who are the worst culprits.

From what I've heard from a Lebanese friend of mine, the Lebanese are very uptight, vain, and obsessed with gossip.