The pics thread

I don't care about football that much really, as it's gotten more and more boring during the last decade. The only sport I follow regularly is hockey.

No, not being a GOALLLLL! HURRRR DURRR retard doesn't make me less of a man, it just makes me less of a bro-tard. Fuck sport and all the special needs cunts that hump leather balls all day. Also I'm pretty sure being particularly skilled at a none contact sport would indicate some feminine traits. I don't get turned on by running around in shorts in a field with a load of dudes.......

Back in the good old days football got banned every time there was a war.

Patrick Willis is slightly overrated and Lawrence Timmons is slightly underrated. I attribute this to the fact that Willis is the true nucleus of his unit while Timmons is a part of a unit filled with playmakers that serve leadership roles, although he still manages to stand out. TBH both of them are better than Ray Lewis circa 2011.

1/2 ground lamb. 1/2 ground beef. onions and other shit. feta cheese in the middle.

more feta

mmmm homemade tzatziki sauce

we forgot the tomatoes, but it still kicked huge amounts of ass.

Patrick Willis is slightly overrated and Lawrence Timmons is slightly underrated. I attribute this to the fact that Willis is the true nucleus of his unit while Timmons is a part of a unit filled with playmakers that serve leadership roles, although he still manages to stand out. TBH both of them are better than Ray Lewis circa 2011.

Timmons is the dreck beneath Mr. Willis' boot.

I don't care for either footballs, and really the only two sports I can get into are baseball and basketball, and I have a hard time following them along by radio (I don't have cable so I can only watch a game or two a week)

Motherfucking greek burger, that's ingenious. I'm probably going to buy all the shit for that next week just to try it myself.

I kinda thought that throughout most of my 20's, but then a couple things happened. As I reached the dreaded 30's, I became really nostalgic for my youth, and when I was 10 - 14 years old, I was obsessed with baseball, football, and hockey. Also, I found that working in the blue collar world is a world of meatheads and bros, and if you want to get along with anyone you work with, you have to speak the language, which is knowing how many yards Taylor Martinez rushed against Kansas State last Saturday (even though you honestly don't give a fuck). After paying attention to sports to blend in with the crowd a little better, I find I honestly do like them. I draw the line at chugging Bud Light and playing Foosball; I'll leave that to the faggots with tight fitting MMA t-shirts and Godsmack tattoos.

And now, to put the thread back on track, vintage Cindy Crawford, the first model I fapped to.
Crawford.jpg

Timmons is the dreck beneath Mr. Willis' boot.

Timmons had a better year this year than Willis (although in fairness Willis had a 'down' year), and this is Timmons' first full (healthy) season as a starter, even though he suffered through a hip pointer for most of the second half of the season and his production slowed. But unlike Willis, Timmons has to share his workload with the best linebacking unit in the league, so he loses out on tackles and sacks to pump up his stats thanks to James Farrior and James Harrison (mostly, though Woodley gets a respectable number of sacks for a weak side 3-4 OLB). The fact that Harrison had 100 tackles at his position is absurd.

Also keep in mind I didn't say Timmons was better, I said he was slightly underrated and Willis was slightly overrated. Willis is probably still the better player overall, but Timmons did have the better season and certainly narrowed the gap. Of course it's a lot easier when you start as a rookie on a bad team.