The pics thread

dat ass, fuck.

Is it just me, or does she look like the "dat ass" guy in her face there?

jiqd2154kr.jpg

Shakira.jpg

I don't find her attractive in any way

Who do you find attractive failure?

Average looking women probably. Not to say I don't find average looking women attractive either, but to say that she's not attractive and then say your prom date IS attractive means your standards are fucked up.

:lol:

shakira is ugly

You're just mad that you can't just pay to have her fuck you ;)

I find it odd that Ozzman is upset over someone not thinking Shakira is attractive. u mad bro?

However she looks, that doesn't change that the tone of her voice is absolutely ugly.

Hey now! There's plenty of people I find attractive, but Shakira is just not one of them. Also personality plays a huge factor in whether I find someone attractive, so a girl really has to be curtailed to my likes for me to say I think she's bangin' based on just her looks.

lol this is not the first time Ozzman gets butthurt and goes "YOUR GIRL IS AVERAGE LOOKING." calm down brah. now you have less competition to get to Shakira - though since you don't even leave your house on the weekend it seems unlikely you'll cross paths. WHAM BAM!

WAIF's rants about women are far more annoying. He's extremely opinionated and it's doubly annoying because I read his rants in the voice of an angry prepubescent boy.

Let me imitate one: That woman is not attractive. Her boobs are too big and her ass is too big. The large ass is only impressive to the plebeian ghetto types who don't appreciate true female beauty. Her boobs don't look very firm and are probably very floppy and ugly out of the bra. As for her hair, the dyeing job is badly done, and the shade is horrible looking. She also looks like an emaciated whore. She doesn't look natural or attractive in any way.