The pics thread

I wasn't "going for" anything in particular, but some dudes should support me and make it their sexy desktop backgrounds for a while. Bitches will be impressed with you and your dick will grow (if you're a woman, your boobs will look massive only under specific, desirable conditions, and you'll lose weight but don't take that as if I was claiming you are overweight because you're not).

I wasn't "going for" anything in particular, but some dudes should support me and make it their sexy desktop backgrounds for a while. Bitches will be impressed with you and your dick will grow (if you're a woman, your boobs will look massive only under specific, desirable conditions, and you'll lose weight but don't take that as if I was claiming you are overweight because you're not).

win.

looks like a promising direction but i wanna see some gritty industrial textures and spatial mindfucks to go along with it :kickass:

226338_1659596141287_1578668561_31223870_6616760_n.jpg

Pumping Gas Metal Bro

Congrats Andy on graduating! Graphic Design is awesome as hell, currently doing courses part-time but I would love to go full-time in January or next Sept. That render's pretty badass also.

Finally decided to put together a patch jacket.

Just ordered the following patches: Temnozor, Arkona, Arghoslent, Incantation, Isengard, Abhorrence, Acid Witch, Candlemass and Forgotten Tomb (it was only after I purchased everything that I noticed all the "A's", thankfully I did not buy the Austere patch :lol:)

I also oontacted the Mad Patcher for a custom Wardruna back patch. Also got in contact with some fuck ass company in Boston to get a damned Witchcraft patch, but have yet to get a response.

What I still want to find:
Grand Belial's Key, Rev. Bizarre, Lord Vicar, Fall of the Idols, Inquisition, Jex Thoth, Evil Army, Storm, The Puritan, Thergothon, Warning, Benediction, Skaven, Lunar Aurora, Holy Terror, Demolition Hammer, Graveyard, Demilich, Graveyard Dirt, Mael Mordha, Primordial, Uncanny and Miasmal.

Probably going to have to get a majority of those custom made... pain in the ass, especially since I would prefer embroidered.

I've got a GBK patch, Lord Vicar patch and a two Revbiz patches. :cool: I guess I could probably sell the gbk and the small Revbiz (the backpatch goes on my own jacket :p) but I will probably be to lazy to send them to the states so don't get your hopes up.

I've got a GBK patch, Lord Vicar patch and a two Revbiz patches. :cool: I guess I could probably sell the gbk and the small Revbiz (the backpatch goes on my own jacket :p) but I will probably be to lazy to send them to the states so don't get your hopes up.

Damn you Vilden!

Also just got a Griftegaard and Count Raven patch.

Yes I saw that few days back. The girl should be a millionare if 155 000 000 people watched the first one. Can anyone just do that? No.