The pics thread

This is me and the Jizera river. It‘s the river where Blether from Master‘s Hammer‘s Jilemnice Occultist commited suicide, though the exact place is way further. My cottage is like 100 meters above this spot.

jizera.jpg

I don't own a good camera. And I don't like that kind of shit anyway; I like doing grainy, indistinct, weird photos :p

I would love to see a truly twisted V5 take on girl photos.

IDEA: Find a cute girl, make her a bit less symmetrical by means of a blunt object, and photograph her reflection in a broken distorted mirror through a glass of water while holding the camera upside down

I would love to see a truly twisted V5 take on girl photos.

IDEA: Find a cute girl, make her a bit less symmetrical by means of a blunt object, and photograph her reflection in a broken distorted mirror through a glass of water while holding the camera upside down

And THEN - photoshop tumours and penises onto her head.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH THOSE FUCKING SONG TITLES. Sounds like a Japanese band trying to be cool with foreign language song titles. Gonna pirate it now.

The piracy was for an extra dash of salt in the "look what you've become" wound.

I won't do it though, I saw them live in college and listened to ABCD while I wrote papers - it was AWESOME and I don't want to tarnish that memory.