The pics thread

Computergasm.

haha I raped my macbook pro with windows 7. I love how confused the people at best buy were when I bought windows 7 for it.

immortal-bday.jpg

Happy bday Mort.

I'd be jealous if you owned an Alienware.

Uh...you're joking right? Alienware is just about as overpriced as macs are :lol:

Where'd you get the money for all that?

Not all of it is mine, a lot is my dads. But basically we've just upgraded all of our products, sometimes sold one to get the next one etc. I think we've collectively owned almost every mac product in existence, I remember us having the super super old 90's apple computers too

Well, my brother and I got the car put together today, for the most part. Here are some pictures of the progression:

Before:

001-2.jpg

Accident:

2011-05-26151850.jpg

2011-05-26151931.jpg

And nearly after:

056.jpg

053.jpg

There's still a few things we have left to do, like install the new front lip, window visors, stereo, re-buff the car, paint the wheels, etc. Once she's completely done I'll post more pictures.

It took us a good 30 hours of work to go from the pictures I posted a couple pages ago to this. It's not hard though, just time consuming.

There's a few reason I decided to do an all over paint job.

1. I had the time and money to do it.
2. It's my favorite car color by far. It just looks so badass in person. The pictures do it no justice.
3. To be different. I've never seen any car with this paint color. And that's what modification should be about. Not just bolting shit on.