The pics thread

people who give that much of a shit about their car amaze me

i don't get how anyone can view a car as anything more than something functional

Well some cars have particularly notable aesthetic qualities and other cars are notable feats of engineering either, for the time, or presently.

What do you compose your music with?

A somewhat more tame version of this...

wlFc1.jpg

All the same pedals and effects and stuff but it's much more consolidated now...still wish I had more small cables, but it looks more chaotic and amusing with tons of colored 3' cables everywhere.

Here's a few more showoff pictures of the car in honor of Mort, since he's such a huge car fan. :fu:

The front end is a little dirty but I wanted to show off the gunmetal Acura badge (used to be chrome) next to the black of the grill and the blue.

012-2.jpg

008-4.jpg

010-1.jpg

016.jpg

022.jpg

It's interesting that the details of the sky come out in the reflection on the top of the car, but when the sky is directly photographed it's totally whited out.

zabu of nΩd;9897335 said:
It's interesting that the details of the sky come out in the reflection on the top of the car, but when the sky is directly photographed it's totally whited out.

Because there is WAY more light being emitted from the sky. If the sky were to appear... normal, everything else would be very very dark.

Why are you surrounded by churches?

When I was driving from Chicago to Vegas, in the Midwest areas, there were like a billion Churches everywhere, and lots of billboards as well. Missouri had more than any other, it was bizarre.