The pics thread

I've come to realize that I might be a partial hipster, but in my defense, I was collecting vinyl, wearing glasses, growing facial hair, and hating mainstream music long before I ever heard the term. At least I eat meat and am politically more more centrist (rather than extreme left wing).

fuuuuuu.jpg

Shut the fuck up about hipsters who cares

Sorry for going off-topic in the neverending topic of you and your manpurse.

That reminds me of a time not too long ago when I was at a store with my friend who happened to be buying a Yoohoo. The clerk refused to check out my friend's order unless he yelled "Yoohoo" twenty times and warned that the line would only get longer and that we'd probably have our throats slit. Needless to say, my friend cooperated.

That reminds me of a time not too long ago when I was at a store with my friend who happened to be buying a Yoohoo. The clerk refused to check out my friend's order unless he yelled "Yoohoo" twenty times and warned that the line would only get longer and that we'd probably have our throats slit. Needless to say, my friend cooperated.

wtf?

and Yoohoo in glass bottles is the nectar of the gods.

So confused.