The pics thread

Congrats!

What do you think about that twat Tevez?

Thanks man, it was great!

I'd definitely try getting him back, he's a superb striker. He won the 2005' Brazilian championship for us and was elected the championship's best player. He's not easy to handle, but his skills are worth it.

Brazilian chicks....drooooooooooooooooooooll

You know, some of our female supporters look just great. One of the reasons I love going to the stadium. They had a lot of booze last night :kickass:

I was in an airport in Brazil for a few hours and that was enough to make me want to learn Portuguese. Damn.

Hungarian's a clusterfuck. Most Altaic languages are. I'd do fine with Portuguese since I'm almost fluent in Spanish and can get the gist out of mostly anything I read in Portuguese.

Pronouncing Czech is a total mind fuck. I thought french was a bastard. God damn. I about as much of a linguist as I am a social butterfly/ pua.

Both really. I struggle to replicate the sounds upon hearing them and I don't yet know the pronunciation of the alphabet and so on. Basically I started trying to learn Czech just before making that post.

From what little I've seen of the language, the pronunciation seems a lot like Sanskrit, which I've struggled with pronouncing properly. There are consonant combinations my mouth isn't used to making.

3924038985_4537ec0e98_o.jpg

these last trips were for the job (photography), and the flights have been payed by the side that hired me.

as for the festivals I usually visit on my own - well, I work my ass off, I guess that's how.