The pics thread

I find anime absurd and hilarious. My wife liked anime, until I showed her hentai. Everything absurd and hilarious about anime is 10x more obvious in hentai. It is an entire form of art that should make anyone /facepalm.

I love this gif. I would do this girl so hard.
maryelizabethwinstead15.gif

God dam WINstead indeed. She'd get it.

Would hit. Hard.

I find anime absurd and hilarious. My wife liked anime, until I showed her hentai. Everything absurd and hilarious about anime is 10x more obvious in hentai. It is an entire form of art that should make anyone /facepalm.

Wait... You watched hentai before your wife did?

Don't have a choice in roommates in the military. Or at least, I didn't in that situation. Sharing under 180 sq feet of space means a lot of annoyances. At least he wasn't homosexual, amirite??

Awwww. Didn't mean to divert the attention from your pics with the gay anime shit. You're pretty. I think I'm in love.
I think that anime is pretty gay and I've always been saying it here. It has absolutely nothing to do with my pics.
So keep your lovey-dovey sarcastic tone for anime fans and pedobears.

I wasn't being sarcastic, Neurotica. I genuinely thought, in hindsight, that posting some anime gay shit right after your posted some really nice pics of yours, was kind of assholey.

Cheers.