The pics thread

Robot-i-Fairy-Marries-Couple-In-Japan-550x387.jpg

zabu of nΩd;10204235 said:
The last piss trough i used was kept stocked full of ice - i found that rather odd

Were you tripping on acid in someone's bathroom at the time by any chance?

This is a concept car made by Ford named Evos. These pictures are kinda old now but I just re-stumbled upon them. I was telling my brother that if Ford would stick to making cars even 0.0001% as interesting as this they wouldn't have been on the verge of bankruptcy a few years ago. I'm not Ford fan, but this car is amazing.

The front end reminds me of an Aston Martin, and the interior with the digital displays that basically wrap around the dash through the door panel and the center console is just awesome looking.

ford-evos-four-gullwing-door-fastback-plug-in-hybrid-concept.jpg

ford-evos-concept-live.jpg

ford-evos-concept-top-view.jpg

FordEvos_SS01_620x433.JPG

Ford-Evos-hybride.jpg

ford_evos_7.jpg

Ford-Evos-Concept-9.jpg

Ford-Evos-Concept_10-600x400.jpg

ford-evos-concept6.jpg

The body work on that car is a straight-up ripoff of an Aston Martin Vantage. Ford owned AM from 1994 until 2007. Recycled body ideas do not impress.

I was telling my brother that if Ford would stick to making cars even 0.0001% as interesting as this they wouldn't have been on the verge of bankruptcy a few years ago.

I think they're still in dire straights. I know Ford over here are closing all operations in a couple of years. No more Aussie Ford Falcon after 50 years of local production.