The pics thread

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33642_7-57446559-292/dual-screen-taichi-leads-lineup-of-unique-asus-windows-8-pcs/

WANT

sc007.jpg

This is me yesterday morning with the usual beer/cig combo. It has to be like 6AM here.

wtf_ondra_you_look_gay.jpg

So far I've always found you to be an amusing poster. I'd go so far as to say I've actually enjoyed your presence here. But you wear crocs. I must now rape your face in anger god damn it.

So far I've always found you to be an amusing poster. I'd go so far as to say I've actually enjoyed your presence here. But you wear crocs. I must now rape your face in anger god damn it.

Actually we were having drunk fun wearing the most offensive clothes to ridicule dumb fashionists. Hence the pose and shit. I don't wear Crocs ldo.

god dammit, chase! :lol:

funny though, I put the pictures on the LA subreddit, and everybody did the same thing...linking to their pictures of Union Station from the same spot and talking about Blade Runner

See? They're douche shoes.

I happen to love my Vibrams. I commit the ultimate crime and don't use them for running, however. Usually I'm wearing flip flops, which are are only out-loathed by Crocs. I've really reached the point in my life where whether or not something is stylish is about the last thing I consider in clothing and footwear. That's what being off the market does to a man, I guess.