The pics thread

Rarely have I seen a rebuttal that seamlessly combines reasoned, substantive arguments with sardonic wit. Were you the star player on the high school debate team?

I thought it was a pretty slammin' rebuttal myself.

And I did prime in high school debates. But I only applied myself when the other person said something smart.

So I guess you never ever had to apply yourself; after all, anyone who disagrees with you is stupid by definition and therefore unworthy of any effort. Go ahead, feel free to unironically agree with that statement; I'm certainly not being sarcastic or anything. But whatever you do, don't actually try to defend this woman's music, because the only reason I don't like it is because it's not BRUTAL.

Back to hot chicks with Tattoos!:
Veronica Gomez <3

Before boob job:
veronica-gomez-18158.jpg

After boob job:
wallls.com-16010.jpg

veronica_gomez_render_by_sinninginheaven-d3dl243.jpg

wtf they were perfect before. would still hit, but a more subtle boob job wouldve been better, not those big and hard-looking ones.

I am all about both natural and fake tits (if the job is done well). The last relationship I was in, the chick I was dating had fake tits and I fucking loved it. They didnt feel abnormally hard or fake at all.

yeah some boob jobs can be good if they are proportional and of the right consistency.

Yeah I would fuck a girl with a tattoo of Mickey Mouse jerking off even if she was ugly.

What I've discovered with fake and real tits, is that fake ones still look hot when she's laid on her back, real ones end up looking like fat manboobs. Women would be terribly offended by that comment though, especially au naturale beauty hippy gaia type women.

You're Chevy Chase in this show.

It's amusing, but do you have to leave so many of your posts ending with politically-charged comments?

Last edited by a moderator: