The pics thread

olorin.jpg

I can't really do that without distorting the shape of the rocket plane (the original doesn't have much grass either side. Just add black bars to the top and bottom, I guess.

We'll use that, we'll just make it large and fold over, so you only see half as the front cover, but when you fold it out you see all of it.

Sounds good, could use more hitler and black people though.

Two weeks back I was working at some ski/snb festival that was actually in the centre of Prague so those faggots had to bring snow from absurd places in their fucking little vans and they built a ramp from which I took this pic:

IMG_6023.JPG

The weather was sunny so the snow kept melting etc.

IMG_6026.JPG

And a motherfucking pizza in the oven.

IMG_6027.JPG

I totally see Saint Vitus Cathedral in the background.

And that za looks nice. Too many veggies for me though. Fuck that shit.

Yeah that's my shit. Real tomatoes instead of sauces and cucchini and some salami or bacon and some leek and various cheese on top.

I like a pizza with pepperoni, black olives, and banana peppers. If I started a pizzeria, that would be one of the signature pizzas.

There's a pizza place about a mile from my house that serves Thai curry pizza. It sounds awful, but it is the fucking tits. Instead of tomato sauce they use curry sauce. Get that shit with some tofu and jalapenos, and it's fucking delicious

Shit is cray cray.

There's a pizza place about a mile from my house that serves Thai curry pizza. It sounds awful, but it is the fucking tits. Instead of tomato sauce they use curry sauce. Get that shit with some tofu and jalapenos, and it's fucking delicious

Dude! That shit is fucking bomb! Theres a killer place in Long Beach that my buddy took me to...Wish I could remember the name...

I might be in LA this december -- i'm visiting a friend in Vegas and we may do a road trip. you should show us that if we end up near the beachies.