The pics thread

This is pretty much all I wear, black on black Vans. Although, sometimes I buy grey on brown or black on brown to change it up a bit. Generally only colors that don't get "dirty" looking. I love the way white soled shoes look but my god does it piss me off when they get dirty.

vans106blkblk.jpg

This is pretty much all I wear, black on black Vans. Although, sometimes I buy grey on brown or black on brown to change it up a bit. Generally only colors that don't get "dirty" looking. I love the way white soled shoes look but my god does it piss me off when they get dirty.

vans106blkblk.jpg

Shoe brothers <3

I need to pick up a cheap pair of New Balances for work, dress shoes are getting old. It's not like customers can see my feet in the pharmacy anyways.

these are the shoes I wear. They're by Patagonia and have a Vibram sole. fucking comfortable which is nice since I'm usually on my feet at work for 8 hours.

PT80303.jpg

plus they seem really durable which is good for me because I rarely buy shoes. I need shoes that'll last

Patagonia is like the rich hipster brand of outdoor clothing, everything is at least 30$ on top of North Face/Columbia...I don't understand it

Patagonia is like the rich hipster brand of outdoor clothing, everything is at least 30$ on top of North Face/Columbia...I don't understand it

Patagonia is nowhere near as expensive as Arc'Teryx and shit like that. Everything I own from Patagonia has lasted so far for five years (and counting). They make really good quality stuff that I've beat the hell out of. The shoes were $80 which wasn't that bad considering I keep shoes for 5 - 10 years