The pics thread

Dog couldn't wait for me to get home.

6onW7l.jpg

I have never seen a person that fat in my entire life.

No lie, when I used to work bars, there was a dude that came in that weighed over 600lb. Seeing him was FRIGHTENING. Super nice dude, had a car dealership and made loads of money, but holy god damn was he big. It's one of those things that you can't even process the first time you see it.

I remember when I first saw some guy, who ended up being a pretty good friend, in high school, I said aloud, holy shit that guy is fat. He was really pissed off. I just couldn't help it. I was pretty young. He was really popular and something about his personality and social skills meant he always tended to be at the centre of any kind of socializing that was going on, which lead to him actually get laid with hot girls.

Personally I don't give a dang what size anyone is, but I have to admit when dealing with someone who's so big they can't properly wash themselves I start to get a bit put off. There's a difference between just not trying to stay in shape and being a health/hygiene disaster.

Not a fan of either of those tbh. Ferrari have made much sexier cars than the F40. It's too square to be sexy.

I understand what you're saying. They're sexy in my mind because of the engineering breakthroughs that were accomplished with those cars, to include the Porsche 959. Kind of like how once you get to know a broad well enough her personality makes her hotter? =P

How about a Ferrari 275 GTB then?

ferrari-275-gtb-03.jpg

Some English people hate poles for "coming here, stealing all the jobs and taking all the women". Meh. It's not that hard to get factory work as a white English person, although a lot of job adverts are in Polish and a court ruled that only employing polish people wasn't discrimination (presumably because it benefits middle class English people and poor English people love the queen too much to riot or blow anything up). Also, we take their women more than the opposite happens.

Poles running amok in Western Europe is nothing new. When my parents lived in Belgium in the early 80's, their plumber was Polish and a bunch of other trade workers.

I don't have anything more interesting than cthulhu spaghetti I had yesterday..:(

IMG_spagh.png