The pics thread

I like how "Honest Rape" was included, as if women never falsely claim rape.

Doesn't "honest rape" insinuate that there is "dishonest rape".

And for the record I think "crying rape" happens a lot less often then guys rape women without realizing that they're even doing it (i.e. girl & guy are wasted making out, girl blacks out, guy screws girl. Guy doesn't think he raped her, but legally he did. Girl is accused of "crying rape").

Belligerent. His car was bitchin.

Ah yeah that's it. Yes it as.

Doesn't "honest rape" insinuate that there is "dishonest rape".

And for the record I think "crying rape" happens a lot less often then guys rape women without realizing that they're even doing it (i.e. girl & guy are wasted making out, girl blacks out, guy screws girl. Guy doesn't think he raped her, but legally he did. Girl is accused of "crying rape").

Crying rape when it did not occur is dishonest, so yeah. In the case you mention, it can be a little more intricate than that, but other than the guy specifically trying to intoxicate a girl to that point for that purpose knowing the outcome otherwise, I have no sympathy and see it as crying rape. Just because you wake up with morning remorse doesn't make it rape, contrary to the beliefs of so many.

Ah yeah that's it. Yes it as.

Crying rape when it did not occur is dishonest, so yeah. In the case you mention, it can be a little more intricate than that, but other than the guy specifically trying to intoxicate a girl to that point for that purpose knowing the outcome otherwise, I have no sympathy and see it as crying rape. Just because you wake up with morning remorse doesn't make it rape, contrary to the beliefs of so many.

If the woman doesn't consent to sex because she's passed out, then that's not "buyer's remorse," that's rape. Period. It doesn't matter if the guy planned it out from the beginning of the night or it "just happened." Suggesting it is anything else just feeds into a culture of misogyny where men don't have to take responsibility for their actions toward women.

We're a load of beastly animals. Women should cover up, otherwise, who's to say what wild penises might come out and enter her.

A buddy of mine and in Denver had one of those. It was blue, and we had that bad mamma jamma tricked out something feirce. Ran a 1/4 mile in the mid 14's. MMMMMM.

Bad ass man. Nova's are great cars for that. I've always loved them and decided two years ago to look for one. Found mine in Kansas City pretty much the way you see it. I just had to do some part replacements here and there and some engine work. Nothing much at all. I'm more into the stock look. I don't have any plans right now to soup-up the engine. I'm just going for a cruiser at this point. If the engine in it right now though was to blow up or some shit, I'm sure as fuck getting a crate engine.

Bad ass man. Nova's are great cars for that. I've always loved them and decided two years ago to look for one. Found mine in Kansas City pretty much the way you see it. I just had to do some part replacements here and there and some engine work. Nothing much at all. I'm more into the stock look. I don't have any plans right now to soup-up the engine. I'm just going for a cruiser at this point. If the engine in it right now though was to blow up or some shit, I'm sure as fuck getting a crate engine.

If I could get my hands on one I'd keep it as stock as possible myself, too. They are monsters without all the extra work anyway.

Bad ass man. Nova's are great cars for that.

38558_115586.jpg

Novas, you say? :p

If the woman doesn't consent to sex because she's passed out, then that's not "buyer's remorse," that's rape. Period. It doesn't matter if the guy planned it out from the beginning of the night or it "just happened." Suggesting it is anything else just feeds into a culture of misogyny where men don't have to take responsibility for their actions toward women.

Blacked out =/= passed out. Or, not even blacked out but intoxicated well past the point of making [good] decisions. Like the guy waking up to the female gorilla he thought looked like JLo last night. He was not raped. IE "I would never have sex with Person A sober, so it must be rape!" is incorrect.

Suggesting the above are still the man's fault feeds the existing culture where women are always passive agents, which is true misogyny.

Blacked out =/= passed out. Or, not even blacked out but intoxicated well past the point of making [good] decisions. Like the guy waking up to the female gorilla he thought looked like JLo last night. He was not raped. IE "I would never have sex with Person A sober, so it must be rape!" is incorrect.

Suggesting the above are still the man's fault feeds the existing culture where women are always passive agents, which is true misogyny.