The pics thread

Dave is taking a few days off - I suggest there be no gloating or antagonizing him while he is away. Just move on.

:kickass:

So wait, did I help in the Dave banning? Seems like it happened right after my post.

Just curious is all, I come back after one day and all this shit has happened.

I think it may have been a group effort...

It got to the point the other day where I IMed Deron and explained to him why he needed to be banned and I showed him what he was doing in the social thread. I think one thing that really got him pissed was his constant linking of bodybuilding.com threads, because somebody from here joined that board and posted links to this board, and Deron doesn't want to deal with some stupid fucking inter-forum war.

Helped clean my friend's dorm room yesterday. We snapped a pic before another magic grenade is throw into it.

clean.jpg

Linking to your site only results in better positions in search engine results. How will cross linking result in a 'war'?

Uh, by people following the links and joining the board in order to start shit? It's happened before.

Example of a bitch answer:
Yes it's all because of you, would you like to be our Lord and Saviour now?

Example of a quality answer:
It got to the point the other day where I IMed Deron and explained to him why he needed to be banned and I showed him what he was doing in the social thread. I think one thing that really got him pissed was his constant linking of bodybuilding.com threads, because somebody from here joined that board and posted links to this board, and Deron doesn't want to deal with some stupid fucking inter-forum war.

That is all.

Been working all weekend at a friend of a friend's studio making Broadway costumes. I'm being paid so it's worth it but I had no weekend. And tomorrow's Monday so I'll be back at work and we're still not done with the costumes.

It was fun though!