The pics thread

The only thing allowed on chicken wings is the sauce you have them cooked in, if you need to 'cool off' then celery + ranch is acceptable but never ruin the wings themselves.

I want a sloth...

year-review-animals7-29112012-jpg_140214.jpg

The only thing allowed on chicken wings is the sauce you have them cooked in, if you need to 'cool off' then celery + ranch is acceptable but never ruin the wings themselves.

We are probably equidistant from Buffalo but Troy/Albany has better wings than MI. Dip the entire wing in bleu cheese dressing.

The best bleu cheese dressing I've had is ranch dressing with huge and plentiful chunks of bleu cheese.

A real man knows how to cook, because TBH, women suck at cooking. They don't appreciate good meat (always choosing chicken breast over steak), don't understand what's good on a salad (fuck ranch - that's for hot wings), and they always try to put fucking fruit where it doesn't belong (again, salad). Don't even get me started on casseroles. A dinner consists of a main dish and a couple sides, not a bunch of shit that's been thrown into a deep dish baked into tasteless mush.

THIS.

Im sorry but microwaving hot pockets or boiling water for top ramen is fucking dog shit and tastes like poop.

The majority of womens' cooking that I have came across is a slight step above this. However, if a woman can provide a tasty and nutritious vegan meal she goes straight to the top of my list.

But back to the dudes, another reason why us men should step up our cooking game, is for their woman. Women love it when you can whip up something bomb and will return the effort in bed. Has always worked good for me.

However, if a woman can provide a tasty and nutritious vegan meal she goes straight to the top of my list.

But back to the dudes, another reason why us men should step up our cooking game, is for their woman. Women love it when you can whip up something bomb and will return the effort in bed. Has always worked good for me.

Yesssssssssssss.

Argh. Fuck anyone that says ranch dressing is acceptable on chicken wings. Fuck them. Blue cheese only, only blue cheese.

I eat blue cheese by itself out of the fridge when I'm hung over. That shit is its own food group.

We are probably equidistant from Buffalo but Troy/Albany has better wings than MI. Dip the entire wing in bleu cheese dressing.

The best bleu cheese dressing I've had is ranch dressing with huge and plentiful chunks of bleu cheese.

Oh I'm sure they're better, :p

We make up for it here by having some of the best pizza available in the country

Most cheeses don't have that strong of a smell if you ask me. I've never walked into a building and thought, "Whoa, this place really smells like cheese!"