The pics thread

Most cheeses don't have that strong of a smell if you ask me. I've never walked into a building and thought, "Whoa, this place really smells like cheese!"

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-five-worst-smelling-cheeses-911507.html

P.S.
I would never eat shit like this, fuck that.
Danish%20blue%20cheese.jpg

Fucking great videos. Especially Borat, I love that guy.

I fucking love cheese. Sane people do as well. Fuckers.

Yeah I think when the majority of people refer to cheese they are not talking about smelly ass moldy cheese. Theyre talking about cheddar, provolone, swiss etc. The common shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like stinky/potent cheese, goat/sheep cheese, dick cheese, parmesan/romano/"sprinkly" cheese, the only thing I dislike is Kraft Singles-esque bland cheese that is shiny.

It's a real wake-up call when you leave the USA and realize no, it's not normal to include cheese with everything for no extra charge

The best salads are the ones I make. Seriously, I am better at making salads than anyone I know. 90% of the time if I get a salad at a restaurant I am disappoint. I make my own dressing, most of the time it's mustard/olive oil/dill, but I am also a fan of peanut butter/sesame/chili oil/lime juice.

tumblr_m9j290vvt31rxuw4bo1_500.jpg

Stinky cheese is best cheese.
I bet my salads could beat up your salads. It's all in the greens: anything but iceberg. That shit tastes like moistened notebook paper. Also, at least 50% of the salad must be fresh produce: carrots, avocado, red onion, radishes, heirloom tomatoes. Don't forget some pickled goodies: Pepperoncinis, olives, artichoke hearts.

Nooo on pickles. Bleu, feta, gorgonzola or goat cheese is a must. I hate too-crunchy textures in salad - it all has to be crisp and easy to chew, like raw bell peppers. What's your favorite green? I love arugula and baby kale

i hate salads with too much shit in them. lettuce, carrots, a few onions, maybe some chicken and it's good to go. Caesar dressing, hand-made (NOT bottled that sucks) with lots of anchovies, is the best btw.

I like stinky/potent cheese, goat/sheep cheese, dick cheese, parmesan/romano/"sprinkly" cheese, the only thing I dislike is Kraft Singles-esque bland cheese that is shiny.

It's a real wake-up call when you leave the USA and realize no, it's not normal to include cheese with everything for no extra charge

lol dick cheese.....that's the shit that lines the drains of urinals.

No, that's also known as smegma, i.e a viscous amalgamation of urethral discharge and dead skin which collects under a dirty foreskin. If I go 2 or more days without showering and fapping I end up with a good amount of the nasty stuff (uncut cocks FTW).

Is it really all that shocking that American cheese isn't actually cheese? American's can't do anything right except internet.