The pics thread

Bill Paxton is awesome. I worked with him a couple of years ago for a Big Love promo. They made me the guinea pig for some stunt work where they hoisted me up to the ceiling of a giant warehouse and dropped me face first into a mat. Once they deemed it was safe and comfortable enough for me, they allowed Bill Paxton do it :lol:. He was one of the most sociable people I've ever met, a single minute did not pass without him cracking a joke.

pregnant-cat-couple.jpg

First reasonable thing you've said in a long, long time. But that's kinda Abrahamic religion in general. ~3000 years of "everyone was wrong before, this is how God REALLY is and this is what God REALLY wants!"

That looks tasty.

Actually, it looks like diarrhea, but having made similar curries I know what it would look and smell like in person and such things are damn tasty.

BUTTMUD

I had Hungarian mushroom dill soup with shiitakes, kale and half a block of tempeh for lunch. Were the soup made with nondairy, even KafkaX could eat it :D

I WANT FOOD. Yesterday I was making some fish with baked potatoes and tomatoes and cheese, capari and olives. It was delicious.