The pics thread

Christmas present from my mom.

2012-12-23130831.jpg

^ thats some sick work right there. What do you have on your arms and shoulders?

I know you felt something when he got to the middle of that crow lol .... out of all my stuff, my lower ribcage/stomach area and that exact same spot are the only ones that actually got to me lol.

That's INSANE, Kafka. WOW. some other pics of mine:

cimzAl.jpg

BG1cRl.jpg

tq3arl.jpg

I got more, but no pics of 'em for some reason.

Senatus Populusque Romanus (the Senate and People of Rome). It's a symbol of Rome, the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire. I see it as a purpose in my life to remind people how fundamentally Roman (and Greek, which Rome was a vehicle for) our civilization is. It's a reminder of the fine line between democracy and autocracy, and the vision of universal empire united under providence, as Vergil and Dante envisioned, the ideal Republic and Empire as above so below, both as a model for society, and for the constitution of one's own soul.

LOL I know right? I got that thing when I was freshly 18. I put a total of zero seconds into thinking about the design. All I knew was I wanted a tattoo and barely cared what it was. Been waiting all this time to find the perfect cover up.

^ thats some sick work right there. What do you have on your arms and shoulders?

I know you felt something when he got to the middle of that crow lol .... out of all my stuff, my lower ribcage/stomach area and that exact same spot are the only ones that actually got to me lol.

Haha, I have some Booth-inspired work on my left shoulder, and then my right shoulder/chest is a huge Booth-type piece. The rib work was probably the worst, though. That's where I genuinely wasn't sure I'd be able to finish the piece. And I did it twice, haha.