The pics thread

cimzAl.jpg

BG1cRl.jpg

tq3arl.jpg

I really like the side piece with the crows, fucking badass. Thats area of the body is fucking tender...After experiencing that shit for hours on end, you come out a different person for sure lol

Suits you perfectly dude.

Badass.

Heres some more pics I found:

This one is outdated but its the clearest one I got...
IMAG0179.jpg

Found these and it surprised even myself...This shit used to be neon bright, but 8 years later shit's faded =/ So it goes...

215734_1028660158430_1283104330_86383_6484_n.jpg

215582_1028660358435_1283104330_86388_5708_n.jpg

Everyone has awesome ink! I have none. It's only a matter of time, there is a good tattoo artist in our friend circle. He recently put a krakensquidcephalopod on my bud Pablo:

428737_10150643858516335_1455388859_n.jpg

Senatus Populusque Romanus (the Senate and People of Rome). It's a symbol of Rome, the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire. I see it as a purpose in my life to remind people how fundamentally Roman (and Greek, which Rome was a vehicle for) our civilization is. It's a reminder of the fine line between democracy and autocracy, and the vision of universal empire united under providence, as Vergil and Dante envisioned, the ideal Republic and Empire as above so below, both as a model for society, and for the constitution of one's own soul.

I thought it meant that you like men and/or boys.

Who/what is Gaza?

The best band half the board has never heard of.

Kafka, I loooooove your work dude. It might not be neon bright any more, but the colors are still solid and vibrant! Plus, just damn that's some coverage. :yow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kafka, I loooooove your work dude. It might not be neon bright any more, but the colors are still solid and vibrant! Plus, just damn that's some coverage. :yow:

Thanks dude, I also have almost my whole front done too. Need to find better pictures of that though...Ive easily spent like $10,000 on tattoos...As you know im sure, shit is fucking expensive...Thats why I dont get tattoo'd anymore, shits a money pit :(

For how much you've got done, ten grand is really not bad! And I've got a sneaking suspicion another reason you don't get worked on any more is you're pretty much out of room, LOL.

Once I get my back and the HR Giger piece on my one arm finished I'm pretty much done. Unless I get something in front of me that's just so awesome I -have- to get it put on me, I'll be satisfied.