tumblr_m3srssyUGo1qkv30do1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3hw9fwxxH1r6ry43o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3j1kgrkvt1qebwy1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m32mybmF5J1rufyjgo1_500.png

tumblr_lvebyauXaR1qbn6mko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqkqvs2eca1qj55i7o1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvx0xnMSxd1qg6zvqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1ox9dsb7Y1qde2yho1_500.jpg

I find it amazing that the hipster girls are totally gorgeous, but the guys who try pulling that style off look like absolute tools.

I find it amazing that the hipster girls are totally gorgeous, but the guys who try pulling that style off look like absolute tools.

Isnt this true for pretty much all gorgeous women? Practically everytime I see a beautiful woman she is with a absolute douchebag...Hence why Im getting a tribal tattoo, frohawk and steroids.

Isnt this true for pretty much all gorgeous women? Practically everytime I see a beautiful woman she is with a absolute douchebag...Hence why Im getting a tribal tattoo, frohawk and steroids.

I think we're talking about two totally different things here. I didn't mention anything about who these girls date. I'm talking about the trend following dudes, like hipster guys. The ones who go off the deep end look dumb as shit, but the girls on the other hand, they are smoking hot. I'm pretty sure they'd be hot wearing anything though.

I don't subscribe to the idea that girls, more specifically gorgeous girls, only date douchebags. Some probably do because they're dumb. I don't think any self-respecting girl who is intelligent and happens to be hot is going to date douchebags just because they're douchebags or just because they're hot either.

i like the last girl, the one pulling up her black shirt, and the blonde leaning on the wall.

they are all sure to have annoying, pretentious "oh look at me i'm so intellectual and artsy" fucking personalities though.

King, It's because their gay. I mean that literally and figuratively.

No fucking guy should pay too high a price for anything he wears (tshirts, jeans etc) except for a suit.

You gotta be cool with more "effeminate" guys is the thing. Masculine and hipster don't blend. But if you're down with that, guys can look FANTASTIC with it.

FLbXa.jpg

xHdA3.jpg

e9Lz9.jpg

I actually trend more to that side of the fashion sphere honestly. I wear skinny jeans and shit. I don't really think any of those guys are hipsters, at least to me they don't look that way. The second guy just looks like he has a fashion sense. I'm talking going off the deep end, like some of the girls in the pictures, like this:

austin-hipster.jpeg

7437.jpg

That's not really good fashion though. It's not using any concepts of men's fashion. The women are still working within, you know, the realm of "shit people would wear". Female fashion is always more intricate than male, so even the extravagant stuff isn't too out of the ordinary. The dudes are just off the goddamn deep end.

The only guy posted who doesn't look like a complete faggot is the third guy SGD posted, but he's still kind of gay looking.

Fuck hipsters. (and why are hipster chicks always skinny as fuck?)