The pics thread

You really need to get run over by a bus.

Even if you're comparing her to other actresses that is fucking absurd to say that...

SLP wasn't shitty?

I hope you're plane crashes with you're current wife aboard and there's only one parachute for you and she dies in the plane, then when you jump off you fall into a lake full of alligators and get eaten up and shit out of one of their assholes.

She is a great actress...the quality of movies she has been in doesn't reflect on her as an actress specifically.

Silver Linings Playbook was really awkward at times (the entire first hour was hard to watch), but I place that on Bradley Coopers performance (which was the point really.) Lawrence played her role in that movie absolutely perfectly...

You're also suffering from a SEVERE case of internet super standards if you think she has the ugliest face you've ever seen...

Fucking retard.

<3 you

Before that pic I have never heard of her in my entire life, because unlike you I don't watch gay fucking movies. I'm pretty sure I said ONE of the most ugliest faces I've ever seen, and by that I meant as an actress not as a regular female.

You're suffering from SEVERE shitty taste in EVERYTHING.

Don't tell me you didn't watch The Hunger Games.

She's ugly??!

1347219867_5956_jennifer%20lawrence.jpg

Well I didn't read anything thoroughly. I just saw something about Jennifer Lawrence being ugly and I had to intervene.

This is like high school. People prefer different things. Get over it. So many times when a picture of a woman gets posted, people have these stupid arguments about whose preferences are correct.

ALL OF YOU WILL LIKE WHATEVER I POST! THERE WILL BE NO DISCUSSIONS OR HATERS!
I ONLY POST THE GREATEST OF THE GREAT! motherfuckers.
:D

felicia day, not the most physically attractive person ever (far from ugly though)

smart, funny gamer chick who has been in a few cool roles like charlie bradbury on supernatural in 2 episodes, and she did well in dr. horrible's sing along blog

felicia-day-glasses-WIDE.jpg