The pics thread

The new, most badass Ferrari ever built called La Ferrari:

tumblr_mj838qmP0R1qmn4f5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj838bACjS1qmn4f5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj837qow1D1qmn4f5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mj839fKqgp1qmn4f5o1_1280.jpg

Peak output of the combined system is a staggering 963 horsepower, as measured in metric figures. In good ol’ American numbers that’s still 950 horsepower to play with. Torque comes in at more than 660 pound-feet, with the final figure not yet confirmed.
Ferrari hasn’t given final performance numbers just yet, but says the La Ferrari will reach 60 mph in under 3.0 seconds and reach a top speed in excess of 217 mph (expected to be 230 mph).

That's one sexy bish.

Where the fuck did your hair go?

Man, I forgot about Kelly. I missed seeing her pictures.

I guess now is as a good a time as ever to tell you guys that I cut all my hair off. It got irritating and I wanted to make more than $12 an hour.

Mission accomplished, btw.

Kelly's become something of a Doom Queen since Stoic Dissention got all popular and whatnot.

I guess now is as a good a time as ever to tell you guys that I cut all my hair off. It got irritating and I wanted to make more than $12 an hour.

Mission accomplished, btw.

Kelly's become something of a Doom Queen since Stoic Dissention got all popular and whatnot.

A Doom Queen? I'm a Doom King, she can be my queen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mixed feelings about the new Ferrari. It looks like a try-hard Lambo, especially dat ass. The 458 will still be king in my book.

The ferrari looks like a cross between an F50 and an Enzo to me. You could probably make a car that looks the same by merging images of those two cars in a program.

Yeah grown by one of my best friends. Green Crack. Shits bomb.

Yeah I cant hang with the Indicas because they put me on my fucking ass. I generally go for the sativas....Mayyyybe a hyrbid from time to time...

I can only eat weed when it's thrown into baked goods. A few months ago, I ate two special cookies very quickly not knowing that each cookie contained about two huge joints worth of the green stuff. Good times that day.

I've smoked weed since I was 11 and I still don't pay attention to the names of weed, like at all. There is no magical weed that gets you much higher than the rest, at least in my experience.

I've smoked weed since I was 11 and I still don't pay attention to the names of weed, like at all. There is no magical weed that gets you much higher than the rest, at least in my experience.

Then you must be smoking the wrong kind of weed.

I don't smoke too much anymore. There's a chance (though small) that I could get a surprise drug test at some point because of my job. I do occasionally though. My brother always has some loud shit that he shares with me from time to time. I seem to smoke pretty often during football season though :lol:

You're a moron.

Sativas are my preference. I like the cerebral, step-outside-myself high that they give me. My favorite of all time is Orange Kush, and Sour Diesel comes at a close second.

Excellent for a jam with some delay and odd time signatures.