The pics thread

I've smoked weed since I was 11 and I still don't pay attention to the names of weed, like at all. There is no magical weed that gets you much higher than the rest, at least in my experience.

Seeing as you've only been smoking weed for a year, I don't think you're in any position to put your opinion forward. :Smug:

I barely smoke weed anymore, but when I do I prefer normal, outdoor-grown bud with no growth hormone bullshit.

I fucking hate weed. I just get instant extreme paranoia and they some stupid dazed / hung over feeling a while later.

Yeah grown by one of my best friends. Green Crack. Shits bomb.

Yeah I cant hang with the Indicas because they put me on my fucking ass. I generally go for the sativas....Mayyyybe a hyrbid from time to time...

Nice! Green Crack is one of my favorite sativas along with Blue Dream. But i usually like to get that sledghammer to the face high once i get a nice big rip, and for that i fuck with the dankier shit.

I couldn't grow weed that looked that good no matter how hard i tried though.:headbang:

Thanks for the suggestion, there, Spotify, but I'm pretty sure that's not what I meant.

tN5USyz.png

Nice! Green Crack is one of my favorite sativas along with Blue Dream. But i usually like to get that sledghammer to the face high once i get a nice big rip, and for that i fuck with the dankier shit.

I couldn't grow weed that looked that good no matter how hard i tried though.:headbang:

Blue dream is delicious. Good choice. Yeah my friend has this shit down to a fucking T. 100% organic, natural and outdoor. But the best part is its free. :kickass:

Thanks for the suggestion, there, Spotify, but I'm pretty sure that's not what I meant.

tN5USyz.png

That is fucking hilarious. :lol:

The best part is that "ass boner" isn't even a thing. Like I clicked on it and didn't get any results. Spotify just really wanted me to think about ass boner.

Definitions for "ass boner"

When you crap yourself, but not a liquid shit, a nice hard terd.

The act of someone doing a poo, or the poo is slightly poking out the bumhole.
It is called a Ass Boner as the poo poking out your bum is like your penis getting errect.

When you get fucked so hard in the ass you pop a boner.

When something turns you off so much that you get a negative boner which then comes out your ass. Or when something turns you on that should not causing you to get a negative boner which then comes out your ass