The pics thread

Speaking of tattoos and MDF, I got this done the other day. Now I can show it off to the band before they play.

226641_10200421878126906_1387760258_n.jpg

Looks kinda fucked in that picture though, but you get the idea.

Yeah, the artist was glad that it turned out so well. You know the original design doesn't have all the detail in his hair so he had to pencil that in. He told me to come back when it was healed so he can get a better pic to display it.

Yeah, the artist was glad that it turned out so well. You know the original design doesn't have all the detail in his hair so he had to pencil that in. He told me to come back when it was healed so he can get a better pic to display it.

I do know! It's in your sig! :lol:

الوقت ليصل القرف اللعنة

Speaking of tattoos and MDF, I got this done the other day. Now I can show it off to the band before they play.

226641_10200421878126906_1387760258_n.jpg

Looks kinda fucked in that picture though, but you get the idea.

It looks really good. I always like "band tattoos" that aren't immediately recognizable as such.

I have this tattooed on my left arm. It has nothing to do with the band, really. I just really liked the photo and had the tattoo artist add a bit of flare to the design:

samael_rebellion.gif

What I'd really like next is the artwork from Deafheaven's Road to Judah. Yes, I like the band but again it's another situation where I think the artwork is pretty cool.

BTW my apologies for referring to you as "SomeGayDude" in the past. You are turning into a cool UM poster unlike some of the fags on here...

LOL it's all good hombre. Although I'd argue that I've ALWAYS been a solid poster, just took you a while to catch on. :D:D

That IS awesome.

Man. You just reminded me that the cover of Ceremony of Opposites would make a fucking sick piece.

VOg6JVHl.jpg

I've been pondering a tattoo that would symbolize the deep catharsis and spirituality I derive from playing music. There's a considerable bit of cross-cultural lore about Aeolian Harps and how they come closer than any other instrument to replicating the sound of the Om, and I didn't want any engineers to think I had the symbol for resistance carved into my flesh, or any classicists to think I fancied myself an Omega.

This would be the image I'd want to base it off of, but a little more sketchy and monochromatic: