The pics thread

Man you gotta check out Gia if you haven't, it's about some model that existed in real life at some point. Excellent movie, lots of lesbian nudity.

I used to own it :X And Firefox :X

Actually Gia is a legitimately good movie. And that sex scene is beyond hot. Firefox... not so good... but there is a hot lesbian scene and it involves wax IIRC.

Dude... I consider myself an Angelina Jolie fan, with at least a passing familiarity in all her movies, and have not heard of Firefox. Got some research to do.

Dude... I consider myself an Angelina Jolie fan, with at least a passing familiarity in all her movies, and have not heard of Firefox. Got some research to do.

It's a low-budget 90's movie about a gang of teenage girls who beat up their teacher who sexually harass them and start a lesbian gang. Can't remember too much else of the plot. Takes place in Portland or Seattle and some of them get hooked on heroine. It's not very good, but it does have a certain charm if you have 90s nostalgia. It's on youtube but they edited out the nudie scenes :zzz: so you'll probably want to find it somewhere else.

It's Foxfire not Firefox!

I was in it (middle)

tumblr_lzadm5gpYs1qep0n5o1_500.jpg

FWD: FWD: RE: FWD: FWD: FWD: They're so cute when they're young!

LOOK AT THESE FUNNY PICTURES OF BABIES I STILL HAVE SOME OF YOU WHEN YOU WERE A BABY CALL ME WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE

LOL (LOTS OF LOVE!)
GRANDMA