The pics thread

I saw Boxer beer in the Beer Store a few days ago and I was wondering what the hell its about. Everyone I know has said its shitty. I sorta wanna test it to confirm for myself.

Labatt is good, especially if it's 2 dollars because the bar is trying to get rid of it.

Molson is ass.

I also don't mind drinking Ice House. Guy and I might have a bunch of fun drinking shitty beers whenever I get to MDF.

COMPLETE_SET_of_STRAIGHT_STEEL_Schmidt_Scene_Beer_Cans.jpg

I wanna try one of these :kickass:

Does Labbatt Blue count as "shitty" beer? Cause its cheap as fuck here too.

Not quite. Spent the last couple years living in Quebec and it's the same price as most other macrobrews. Pretty drinkable as long as it's cold and fresh.

Molson is ass.

Molson is basically Canadian Bud. The Ex is tolerable and the Dry is good for getting shitfaced, but it's never ever gonna be the first choice.

Since we're talking Canadian beer, Alexander Keith's Pale Ale is what's up. Fuck all that snooty microbrew nonsense. I can drink Keith's all night.

I prefer Moosehead to Keith's. Keith's is good though.

Then again Moosehead is like my favorite beer so yeah.

I used to be really into Moosehead, but I've found the quality really inconsistent. When it's fresh it's delicious but too many times I've wound up with horribly skunky beer.

Labatt is good, especially if it's 2 dollars because the bar is trying to get rid of it.

Molson is ass.

I also don't mind drinking Ice House. Guy and I might have a bunch of fun drinking shitty beers whenever I get to MDF.

Labatt's good, it's one of my go-to beers when I'm in Buffalo.

I got destroyed off Molson XXX when I went to senior prom (as a junior - boom :cool:). Long story short, I did not perform well.

I used to be really into Moosehead, but I've found the quality really inconsistent. When it's fresh it's delicious but too many times I've wound up with horribly skunky beer.

That's a shame. I've always had a good experience with Moosehead.

I was away for a while and I took some pics with my shitty phone camera.

This is my pizza before I put it in the oven.

za.jpg

The summerhouse madness.

summerhouse.jpg

This is where you shit because there's no actual toilet. It's the shitbooth.

shitbooth.jpg

This is my sister's furry animal.

siegII.jpg

Some platz in Vienna. Vienna was cool as fuck.

viwnna.jpg

This is the museum district. The one in the back is Mumok. The one that's closest is Leopold Museum where we went. Tons of Schiele and Klimt paintings. Also Koloman Moser, Regge-Lienz etc. It ruled.

museums.jpg

I might have some more I don't know.

The shitbooth looks shitty. If that was in Australia there would be 17 different species of deadly spider in there waiting to kill you as soon as you sat down.

The shitbooth looks shitty. If that was in Australia there would be 17 different species of deadly spider in there waiting to kill you as soon as you sat down.

This is not Half-Life or Doom or something. We don't have deadly insect.

*Also, I meant Egger-Lienz obvsly. Fuck UM it's so fucking slow! It's almost impossible to post.

This is the National library or something. In Vienna.

knih.jpg

This is one of my grandfather's tools. He likes to make his own stuff and this is a nice example.

tool.jpg

Another part of the gardens around the house.

garde.jpg

There were these stars placed on the streets in Vienna so here's Shosty's.

shost.jpg