The pics thread

Saw Midnight in Chicago this weekend. Stage-dove about half a dozen times. Lots of alcohol was consumed, and much fun was had. Here is a picture of me and my girlfriend on the way up. Not pictured: pints of Jameson.

10624827_1103392676381094_8885823134920870633_n.jpg

Is this the lady you were talking about at MDF? Either way, good job dude shes lookin cute as fuck.

Man I wonder what I ended doing with my Razor scooter, that thing was fun as fuck when I was 10. I remember I would always do that trick where you would jump and spin the scooter around.

Krig, you have always been one of my favorite people on this forum. Pig looks tasty.

And you're such a badass, I bet you made the girlfriend you've never been ashamed to admit your love for an awesome sandwich out of it.

Way to keep it manly dude.

Krig, you have always been one of my favorite people on this forum. Pig looks tasty.

And you're such a badass, I bet you made the girlfriend you've never been ashamed to admit your love for an awesome sandwich out of it.

Way to keep it manly dude.
:lol:
Thanks
And yes, it was DELICIOUS!
Unfortunately the woman didnt come with. She and the kids went to her moms out of town.
Wish she would have come with, she loves shooting.

Krig is always posting about shit he built for his gf and home and stuff. He's a dude many of you should aspire to be in your relationships. No doubt, he is the celebrated king of his fuckin castle when he comes home.