The pics thread

went to Vegas for a bachelor party this weekend. It was pretty awesome. Me and three of my best friends and a friend of a friend. There was A LOT of alcohol consumed, but the best part was we went to this shooting range called Battlefield Vegas. They have everything. My buddy, the one who is getting married, got to fire a fucking grenade launcher. Obviously it wasn't a real grenade; they swapped the ballistics with a shotgun shell...otherwise the whole goddamn place would blow up.

I got to shoot a Mauser 98K rifle that was actually used by the Nazis in WWII. The instructor told me it was their largest caliber rifle (7.92x57mm) other than their 50 cal, which obviously cannot be shot inside. Holy fucking goddamn did this gun hurt. I have a pretty gnarly bruise near my shoulder. But it was fucking awesome to shoot a real bolt action rifle where I had to clear the casing after every shot. Here's a picture of me with it:

mfE6OlN.jpg

What was also cool was the place was staffed by former and current military members, many of whom were discharged for disability. Super cool guys. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel in a military humvee. Fucking badass. Afterwards, we had whiskey and meat for dinner. It was a manly weekend

Well, this is a video and not a "pic", but pause it at the correct moment and you should be able to be a pretty good still shot of yourself (I'm thinking 3:42 to 3:43 would work best):

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is a video and not a "pic", but pause it at the correct moment and you should be able to be a pretty good still shot of yourself (I'm thinking 3:42 to 3:43 would work best):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY

This is a doodle and not a "pic," but if you look at it from the correct angle I could probably shove a railroad spike through the back of your head without you realizing it.

broken-record1.gif

Seriously get over yourself, UA. Not shooting/holding a gun doesn't make you any less of a complete douche. Besides unknown is like one of the nicest members here.

Anyways, cool picture unknown. That gun looks bigger than me!

went to Vegas for a bachelor party this weekend. It was pretty awesome. Me and three of my best friends and a friend of a friend. There was A LOT of alcohol consumed, but the best part was we went to this shooting range called Battlefield Vegas. They have everything. My buddy, the one who is getting married, got to fire a fucking grenade launcher. Obviously it wasn't a real grenade; they swapped the ballistics with a shotgun shell...otherwise the whole goddamn place would blow up.

I got to shoot a Mauser 98K rifle that was actually used by the Nazis in WWII. The instructor told me it was their largest caliber rifle (7.92x57mm) other than their 50 cal, which obviously cannot be shot inside. Holy fucking goddamn did this gun hurt. I have a pretty gnarly bruise near my shoulder. But it was fucking awesome to shoot a real bolt action rifle where I had to clear the casing after every shot. Here's a picture of me with it:

mfE6OlN.jpg

What was also cool was the place was staffed by former and current military members, many of whom were discharged for disability. Super cool guys. We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel in a military humvee. Fucking badass. Afterwards, we had whiskey and meat for dinner. It was a manly weekend

That looks like it'll raise some pulses.

Cheers. Next up will be venetians in the back, major stereo upgrade and seats retrimmed in black vinyl. I could throw money at this thing forever.