The pics thread

I'm pretty skinny too. Not that it's an issue but the problem with gaining weight for me (without gymming) is that most of the fat I eat goes straight to my ass and thighs like on a woman. If I want to get a a fuller face and neck I would first have to become a total fatso on my lower body.

For someone so aggravated at the pharmacy industry, I wouldn't expect you to recommend creatine so haphazardly.

I understand the type of face you fawn over. I had a french friend a while back who looked like Cara

Good we have an understanding. You should send me a pic of said girl so I can compare it to the chick I know. I'd gladly find as many specimens as possible.

she's a lesbian, man... and when you find out who she dates you'll puke all over yourself

o hai

Well I guess I don't really care about who she fucks. I just liked the picture. :)

Bullshit.

Pig shit!

funny-memes-il-give-you-a-real-chocolate-banana.jpg

Speaking of pussy...fuckin excellent cats, simultaneously mysterious, adorable, and wicked. Really, really want a black one.

The mighty Sphynx!

98f1ae3a2e6e68a8f69d3411a6731ecb.jpg

02-03-2012-13-37-26.jpg

Yall are crazy, they're like adorable little aliens. But to be fair... wouldn't wanna cuddle with them. Held a friends' once and it was just too weird.