Russian
RussianInternetDating_0.jpg

Fur-Car.jpg

Whuuuuuuuuuuuuut?
Chocolate-Syrup.jpg

More Russians
Hustler-Shirt.jpg

From http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/2014/01/not-sexy-fails/#.U9dkhjckR8H

I never understand or think Summerian's photos are funny.

Staying little is awesome and makes you look younger. I've been the same height/weight since 8th grade and people comment all the time that I haven't change since, but really it's because still the same size.

I'm 6'2" and was hovering around 160lbs for years. Then I hit 25, and my metabolism began to slow down. Now I'm 27 and around 200lbs which is a little bit more than I'd like to be but oh well. Beer plays a major factor

It's not really a choice. I'm stuck at where I'm at regardless of diet. The only way that I could gain weight would be by becoming a gym rat, which isn't really in my interest.

Well the majority of my weight is muscle/skeleton, but I think a significant portion is skeleton for whatever genetic reason. Even before I ever spent any time lifting, I was heavier than I looked. Gym ratting is under-rated though. I wish I had the time to do it.

Not growing means you can wear the same t-shirts you've had since middle school as well. Boys x-large is still my best fit.

Not growing means you can wear the same t-shirts you've had since middle school as well. Boys x-large is still my best fit.

I wear adult small/medium depending on the manufacturer specific fit. I like the width, swimming in shirts sucks, but I hate the length. I don't work out, by the way. I run, but my body, other than calves, hasn't changed since I started.

Well the majority of my weight is muscle/skeleton, but I think a significant portion is skeleton for whatever genetic reason. Even before I ever spent any time lifting, I was heavier than I looked. Gym ratting is under-rated though. I wish I had the time to do it.

Gym-ratting just isn't for me. There's something about picking up stuff and then being sore about it later that isn't appealing to me. I do like running, for whatever reason.

edit: @Kafka: I don't gorge often because I have a thing about eating more than I need, but I do periodically and I've never had a problem.

I wouldn't mind gym-ratting, as you term it, if it weren't for the other people at the leisure centre. The people who are there almost all of the time seem to be dumb.

He might be skinnier than me.

So I'm spending my time not very constructively. Watching a picture of this witch. For me this is out of the rating scale beauty. She reminds me of horse-chick enough I guess.

Seriously that image has some otherworldly spell cast on it or something. The look. I need a defense spell but none are at hand.

EDIT: Other pics of her not so much, but w/e.

cara-delevingne-fullsize-1417391081.jpg
she's a lesbian, man... and when you find out who she dates you'll puke all over yourself

Gym-ratting just isn't for me. There's something about picking up stuff and then being sore about it later that isn't appealing to me. I do like running, for whatever reason.

Well gym rats should run too. Honestly the soreness is mostly a beginner issue. Once you have a routine, if you keep your fluid intake up, stretch after, and maybe like a banana and creatine smoothy type thing or whatever, soreness is pretty minimal.

Except for quads anyway for some reason. Squatting gets me every time.

He might be skinnier than me.

So I'm spending my time not very constructively. Watching a picture of this witch. For me this is out of the rating scale beauty. She reminds me of horse-chick enough I guess.

Seriously that image has some otherworldly spell cast on it or something. The look. I need a defense spell but none are at hand.

EDIT: Other pics of her not so much, but w/e.

cara-delevingne-fullsize-1417391081.jpg

I understand the type of face you fawn over. I had a french friend a while back who looked like Cara

I'm 6'4 and well over 200 and not fat. I wonder if I have extra heavy bones or something because it seems like other people get chunky at much lower weight/height ratios. It's not like it's muscle either, because despite repeated attempts I can't get into a decent gym routine.

Well gym rats should run too. Honestly the soreness is mostly a beginner issue. Once you have a routine, if you keep your fluid intake up, stretch after, and maybe like a banana and creatine smoothy type thing or whatever, soreness is pretty minimal.

Except for quads anyway for some reason. Squatting gets me every time.

Lol @ "maybe like some creatine".