The pics thread

10389554_920812327951233_6102107247942254500_n_zps9cc2943d.jpg

I'm a bit of a photo art hobbyist, these are two recent ones. Pixlr express if you got a smartphone and wanna play. I've used that space filter dozens of times, it is the shit.

CAM01477.jpg

CAM01493_20150207110448120.jpg

You guys talking about Carpe or the thread in general? Cause I kind of like having more pictures, even if they're stupid.

In regards to Carpe, she's not ugly or anything, but for some reason looking at her kind of disgusts me.

I was actually kinda hoping someone would be like wow carpe thems are some sweet photo edits then post sweet, intricate edits they've done and we could have an awesome, long conversation about doing things.

Thats kinda my hope every time I post anything anywhere, that I'll have a conversation about something I'm interested in. That's why I'm on the internet in fact, because almost nobody in my every day life shares my interests.

Food for thought? Rant? Idk but post pics of shit you've done/made/etc, it is cooler than the rest.

C'mon dudes, post whatever pictures or just shut up. As for Carpe I enjoy her pics more than most of the pointless stuff we post here sometimes.

I was actually kinda hoping someone would be like wow carpe thems are some sweet photo edits then post sweet, intricate edits they've done and we could have an awesome, long conversation about doing things.

Thats kinda my hope every time I post anything anywhere, that I'll have a conversation about something I'm interested in. That's why I'm on the internet in fact, because almost nobody in my every day life shares my interests.

Food for thought? Rant? Idk but post pics of shit you've done/made/etc, it is cooler than the rest.

FB_IMG_1423823879950.jpg

You guys talking about Carpe or the thread in general? Cause I kind of like having more pictures, even if they're stupid.

In regards to Carpe, she's not ugly or anything, but for some reason looking at her kind of disgusts me.

not her posting her, but that bad photo editing