The pics thread

tumblr_nh3jpm8oh21tb6vkvo1_1280.jpg

Beautiful!

I only pointed it out because it confused me, first I thought maybe one of my links had gone because a website had changed but then I remembered I used image hosting anyway.

I like how it's assumed she has an ex at all. She had a husband who died almost 10 years ago.

Wait, how does one have 100+ cousins? I have 4 first cousins total.

I'm unsure the exact number of siblings he has but itis definitely around 15. Also, my dad himself has had 11 children and he is the most Americanized from his bunch....

Also, since when has this place become tumblr? o_O

Before last page everyone was going on about relationships via text- if you wanna go all nazi mod that should be in the males/females thread. Not that I care either way but getting called out for posting pictures in the picture thread is silly...

It was because there was nudity which is against the rules and pictures the size of mount Everest which is fucking obnoxious

Before last page everyone was going on about relationships via text- if you wanna go all nazi mod that should be in the males/females thread. Not that I care either way but getting called out for posting pictures in the picture thread is silly...

Nobody's calling you out. Calm down bitch.