The pics thread

B9Tk2hYCUAAazT4.jpg

I think both tattoos look pretty sick are pretty spot on. Although the reaper could have used a little more detail. That chick with the Venom tatt went all out though ... she must have passed out when they got to that bottom right side :lol:

Ozz: :kickass:

Oh shittttt that's where I grew up, if your program is at South campus. Amherst is a nice white suburb, it was like the safest town in America or top5 a couple of times when I was growing up. Williamsville is little more rich and whiter, but yeah tons of places around there.

English department is on North Campus, if I recall correctly from when I visited there. Still not bad, right on the 290 and next to Maple Road, which is all white 'burbs.

Living near campus is no fun though. Mike, you should look for a place closer to downtown, if you don't mind the commute. Elmwood, Allentown, that area. I feel as though it's a better place for grad students.

That's what I told myself years ago but here I am. I don't think I could deal with really little ones. All of hers are 8+ years old so it's a little easier.

If they haven't already turned into little shits it is easier when they get older. I wouldn't like the awkwardness of the ex still being in orbit due to kids though, regardless of age.

Man I don't want kids at all. My pool is overpopulated anyways. I have 183 cousins from one grandparent alone. And that doesn't even count her great grand kids.

Also, im not sure if Id date someone with kids. I mean maybe 1-2 but anything more than that would be overwhelming for me.

Hanging around could be used indicate there's still "a thing" between the ex's, or that there is an attempt to be annoying, etc., which wasn't what I was talking about (but that can be a problem in some cases). Unless the dad is a deadbeat, at a minimum there is often the matter of transfer of the children for weeks or weekends, etc. Regardless of how "cool" someone's ex is, the situation is going to be levels of awkward.

I like how it's assumed she has an ex at all. She had a husband who died almost 10 years ago.

Wait, how does one have 100+ cousins? I have 4 first cousins total.