The pics thread

Ph.D Program in Renaissance Literature. Where? Where the fuck is close to SUNY Buffalo.

Oh shittttt that's where I grew up, if your program is at South campus. Amherst is a nice white suburb, it was like the safest town in America or top5 a couple of times when I was growing up. Williamsville is little more rich and whiter, but yeah tons of places around there.

That's where I plan on living now. I want the possibility of getting shot while I walk to the nearest liquor store in search of a few 40s. Hell, I'll just share with the local crowd and watch 40 ounce bounce with them.

tpbthemovie11.jpg

myqwfQo.jpg

There's just way too much black going on in there, the celtic border is just sloppy as hell, and the head and neck of the horse is extremely difficult to make out. Really dropped the ball on this one.

Ink-Masters.jpg

My girlfriend's ink is better and classier than that shit.

Anyway, my parents graciously allowed me to set up my kit in my old room in their house on the condition that I clean out the corner where I was going to put it.

I can't believe I got this thing for as little as I did. The guy practically gave it away.

Not pictured:

Crash cymbal and stand
2nd bass drum
14" tom-tom

20150207_112711_zpsu4zybjuu.jpg