The pics thread

Well I'm done with Winter and fucking snow.

This is what dropped in a week and a half... 5 feet of fucking snow. with approximately another 4 dropping on the weekend. Look at this shit, there's no where else to put it!!!

1959324_10152667857551381_715535205734093817_n.jpg

10313503_10152667857636381_7941763578215409503_n.jpg

Done with winter? Winter pretty much started here over the weekend. Got over a foot of snow and then temperatures dropped to the single digits. The whole of December and January had very little precipitation and was in the 30s and 40s. Very unusual for Midwest.

Yup

Done with winter? Winter pretty much started here over the weekend. Got over a foot of snow and then temperatures dropped to the single digits. The whole of December and January had very little precipitation and was in the 30s and 40s. Very unusual for Midwest.

Yeah Winter is fucking bullshit. We've already had more snow than the entire year last year and I considered that the worst in my 26 years of living.

And yeah, pretty sure I pulled a muscle shoveling that shit, thank god we paid a guy to plow it for yesterday. Cause I think me and my dad would of died of exhaustion.

And yes I still live with my parents lol... Only because I need to finish paying off my car. Bad choices. We've all been there lol.

I could see it being snowy until late March/early April here. Glorious.

Neph: move up here, have winter bonfires and get drunk often with me. I promise I won't blast Drawing Down the Moon too often. :v

Neph: move up here, have winter bonfires and get drunk often with me. I promise I won't blast Drawing Down the Moon too often. :v

Last year we had snow up until mid May, the last storm was brutal 100 km/h winds, White out conditions, and Shingles were blowing off roofs, scratched the fuck out of my car. I despise winter.

Fuck yeah, I'll do it even just for the OTC Tylenol 3.

EDIT: Just read that the only OTC in Canada is Tylenol 1. Fuck that.