The pics thread

I shouldn't laugh but I LOVE that you get mistaken for a homeless person regularly

Laugh all you want, I dont care.

Wanna know my my favorite time I was mistaken for a bum? I was on my way to to go see Neil Young @ The Hollywood Bowl, but I wanted to eat first, so me and my buddy kick it on the curb, spark a cigarette and start discussing where we wanna go grub, and a few minutes later some lady walks up to me and asks if I want a sandwich. Of course I accept, and it was a hot (still hot) chicken parmesan sandwich. It was dank as fuck too. I was so stoked.

Laugh all you want, I dont care.

Wanna know my my favorite time I was mistaken for a bum? I was on my way to to go see Neil Young @ The Hollywood Bowl, but I wanted to eat first, so me and my buddy kick it on the curb, spark a cigarette and start discussing where we wanna go grub, and a few minutes later some lady walks up to me and asks if I want a sandwich. Of course I accept, and it was a hot (still hot) chicken parmesan sandwich. It was dank as fuck too. I was so stoked.

That's amazing. Note to self: look hungrier when in public :oops:

Satanstoenail won best photo for that doggy in the buggy shot on the previous page.

Anyway, I don't do anything interesting ever, so here's a picture of me being crunk as fuck in my friend's basement.

1012958_10152551400687826_347157459525137034_n.jpg

Cody doesn't yell irrational nonsense at people when he's fucked up on shit.

Thats true, I dont.

Only when Im extremely high on LSD do I get a bit cray. But its never hurtful or irrational no matter what Im fucked up on.

I totally lost it when he made that chicken noise. :lol:

The whole time I was smiling. Especially with the chicken noise. And the fart noises.