The pics thread

Holy shit i had like 3-4 pages to catch up on in the span of like two days? That's unheard of :lol: usually can go a few days without checking this thing and it being on the same page. Who knew the forum had all this pent up picture wanting aggression.

wow, some of you guys i'm seeing for the very first time. kinda like a rainbow or something. i'm into this.

also, is that mdf pic from last year? y'all look so happy! good times. there were some characters there for sure… like that dude walking around in nothing but a Death speedo.

It's from MDF 2013.

also, is that mdf pic from last year? y'all look so happy! good times. there were some characters there for sure… like that dude walking around in nothing but a Death speedo.

EDIT: Jeremy beat me to it. Butt fuck it.

It was from 2013, which was my favorite year so far. Im surprised how fresh we all look after 4 days of metal and beer and little sleep.

This year you better get in on the group pic. :kickass:

Sorry guys, but MDF was cancelled on account that I won't be attending. Instead, all you poseurs should go to Ragnarokkr in Chicago instead and see some true mothafuckin heavy metal.

I hate being reminded that there wont be any of this:

5DA7D879-2ACD-4E8F-BE64-76CF12000694_zps8dhouh2n.jpg