The pics thread

Tits > Frozen water molecules

What are you trying to say? Am I missing something here?

I think people clicked and thought it was cool, but just didn't comment. That happens a lot here.

truth be told, i rather see pics of things that members take pictures of or funny happenings in their life, actually, than like summerian-esque shit but it is what it is. :lol:

^ sorry don't have boobs yet but here are some pics of my city you can fap to if you want:

thrn3_zps78d8eaf3.jpg

thrn_zpsb8b470a7.jpg

Tehran_zps769b01f7.jpg

thrn4_zpsb035dd23.jpg

021803450-19-highway-Tehran-Iran-62706CC0631062706460-62A06470631062706460_zps1c392418.jpg

and I know we're supposed to post pics here but here's a short video I filmed of my location I thought I'd share:

Last edited by a moderator:
14cy6ma.jpg

I dont know who you are, or where you're at.... But I will find you... And when I do, i will squeak a squeaky toy on you.

I've visited Bushehr and Bandar Abbas but that was back in the 70's. How has Persepolis fared? It was amazing!

Boushehr is my hometown! I last visited there and Persepolis on the way back 3 years ago and it was glorious as ever. Considering the crowd of daily visitors it didn't seem very well protected though.

My camera's memory card got messed up and I lost most of the pictures. These are some of the few pics I could recover:

pp1_zpsa01b154f.jpg

pp2_zpscee5df95.jpg

tj_zpsdbfc765a.jpg

bsh_zps51e43923.jpg

bsh2_zpsd7582f6e.jpg

That's Faravahar the symbol of Zoroastrianism (the religion of ancient Iranians and even some Iranians today) but yeah, I can see the similarity except that's the depiction of a man "Fravashi" with wings.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Beautiful pictures! Iran is definitely a beautiful country.

My ex's Egyptian family came from Persia and weren't ethnically Egyptian always found their history to be very interesting even though I know jack shit about it.