The pics thread

:lol: seriously though.

I had a talent show for the guys i work with today and my mom came. They literally all swarmed around her and wanted to take pictures with her. So cute. Here's this random new old lady and they are already calling her momma. Since i can't post any of those pictures since it would be a HIPPA violation, :( here's one with her and I bickering (as usual) because I'm taking mirror selfies and she literally said get the fuck out of my way. :( so rude.

fail_zpspy6f8igv.jpg

:lol: seriously though.

I had a talent show for the guys i work with today and my mom came. They literally all swarmed around her and wanted to take pictures with her. So cute. Here's this random new old lady and they are already calling her momma. Since i can't post any of those pictures since it would be a HIPPA violation, :( here's one with her and I bickering (as usual) because I'm taking mirror selfies and she literally said get the fuck out of my way. :( so rude.

fail_zpspy6f8igv.jpg

Do you get on with black people who are more culturally black than you?

I find that black people are often very nice to me initially, but I think they interpret my social phobias as a fear of black people because after a while it's like they just ignore me.

@Jimmy, I just looked up a picture of Gladys Knight and goddamn she's gotten scary over the years. It's like she saved all her makeup from over the years and just decided to to wear all of it. Yikes. :lol:

SS not sure what you mean but I can get along with pretty much anyone. I never had much of a problem with that. Also, the media is not an accurate representation of how people actually are there's probably a lot of people like me.

No, because when a Person of Color™ thinks you're being racist, they're automatically correct. You don't get to whitesplain to them about what is or isn't racist, poopy-prince.

fwiw I'm not saying they're bad for assuming that, if they even are. I've had all types call me out for being indifferent and etc, but I'd rather have a white person assume I'm simply a dismissive dick than a black person assume I'm a dismissive dick because they're black.