The pics thread

11103190_10102595260354549_649545985345001584_o.jpg

Nice Stillers pants. Yinz better watch aht when Yoda's aht and abaht the tahn.

Yoda I could get you so laid if you were from my hood.

This jacket finally came from China. Its shorter than I was hoping, but fuckit, still very happy. Looking every bit the overworked partied out beat up bitch I am here.

CAM01668_20150406205439087.jpg

I love my fucked up pictures more than my supermodel perfect pose pictures. I've been too fucked by life not to show my ruined jaw and world weary eyes in all their beautiful glory.

Motor city speed cult, you baby skinned little bitch.

Chill out, I'm going on four years with a dude who's a third Yoda, a third Ozz, and a third Krig. Very happy. Soulmates.

But dude. Schmidt guy. If you come to Michigan, we'll drink beers with you and show you all kinds of leopard print-wearing basic bitch metal sluts. Because I am the fairy godmother of dragon loving fat guys. Stay adorable, man.

Chill out, I'm going on four years with a dude who's a third Yoda, a third Ozz, and a third Krig. Very happy. Soulmates.

But dude. Schmidt guy. If you come to Michigan, we'll drink beers with you and show you all kinds of leopard print-wearing basic bitch metal sluts. Because I am the fairy godmother of dragon loving fat guys. Stay adorable, man.

Ya busy this weekend? I'm a big fan of leopard print-wearing basic bitch metal sluts. If they are into Def Leppard and Dolly Parton, even better.

I was under the impression that metal and basic bitches were mutually exclusive.