The pics thread

Explain how this combination exists

manbearpig.jpg

Perhaps?

I need to post more pics in this thread. But with Facebook. Twitter. And instagram I just don't feel like uploading pics to photo bucket and doing all that.

The world lost about 10 IQ points when social media killed the internet forum. Anyway can't you still link off facebook?

Explain how this combination exists
He's goofy and adorable like Yoda, the strong silent unapologetic nerd type with almost identical music taste as you, and a hardworking fully grown man like Krig who loves his woman and doesn't start shit. You three remind me of my bf in subtle ways and I commend you all, cause he's an awesome dude.

Also FD if I wasn't happily taken and mainly straight, I'd be like let's make a yin yang, know whatti mean? ;)

Carpe is a babe and I dig her personality.

Also, I've missed reading this crazy forum.

I don't know what this chick looks like. And I miss reading this place as well. I'm constantly out of the loop here. Forgetting the board exists is probably what happens :p

Also, I don't get the connotation of "basic" in the new hip kid slang. Someone care to explain?

Basic metal bitch: Worships Electric Wizard and Midnight, think they like beer, owns a vest twice their size, attends every show imaginable, one or two sleeves and a large back piece, is banging a dude that looks exactly like her.